8447 New England Highway, Glencoe NSW 2365
Just ten minutes south of Glen Innes and fifty minutes north of Armidale. The driveway leads directly onto the New England Highway.
Driveway is marked with a mail box, tall white flag and an avenue of young Claret Ash trees. 17.5km South of the Glen Innes KFC and 4.1km North of the village of Glencoe.
- Accommodation with continental breakfast provisions – $150 per night (for up to two guests)
- Additional guests – $25 per person
- Infants (under 2) are free of charge
- Gourmet breakfast with local seasonal produce – $20 per couple
Check in time: 2:00 pm onwards (early check in by arrangement)
Check out time: by 10:00 am (later check out by arrangement)
A secluded self contained cabin with generous breakfast provisions – perfect for a relaxing getaway.
Starlight Cabin and surrounds is an oasis. The cabin is completely private; nestled into the hillside it overlooks the spectacular views across the 200 acre property and Grahams Valley. Inside it is fitted out with creature comforts including spacious bathroom with rain shower, open plan living area, comfy bed and quality linen, great sound system, gourmet kitchen with espresso coffee machine. Kitchen has full sized oven, cooktop, and fridge/freezer. Both the living area and bedrooms open onto an outdoor veranda with couches and views to get lost in.
Ideally suited for a couple, however, additional guests can be accommodated upon request. Cabin is super cosy during the cooler months with a potbelly fire place and warm bedding. Cabin is fully insulated on walls and ceiling to keep the space cosy in winter and cool in summer. Lots of windows let in the breezes and give you views from every angle. Plenty of space to bring your four legged friends – large, pastured horse yard available and fenced yard for dogs.
Your hosts live in the main house on the property (just next door) and are available if you need help with anything. Being farmers they are usually around the place somewhere and will aim to be there to help guests check in. They think their place is a perfect place for a relaxing retreat so they are happy if you want to keep to yourselves; but equally, they are happy to share their love for their home and region with you too!
Adventurers, bush walkers and nature lovers will delight in the peaceful surrounds. Kai Iwi Estate is an easy 10 minutes drive south of Glen Innes or 50 minutes north of Armidale.
- 1 x queen bed
- 1 x double pull out sofa bed
- Porta cot available
Generous continental breakfast provisions are included in the tariff. Or splash out and order the Gourmet Breakfast Hamper for just $20 per couple packed with delicious local seasonal produce for you to cook.
Check the website or contact your host for options or further information.
- Free WiFi
- Linen and Towels provided
- Toiletries including shampoo and conditioner
- Books, board games, cards etc (No TV)
- Gourmet full sized kitchen with Coffee maker
- Wood fired potbelly stove
- Dishes, utensils, cookware and appliances
- Pantry items
- Laundry facilities with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Large veranda overlooking lawn and fenced garden
- Longer stays welcome – discounted rates available
- Children welcome
- Pets welcome
- Under cover parking
- Observe abundant birdlife and wildlife throughout the property. Often kangaroos, echidna and deer are viewed directly from the cabin. In the evening you could see the micro bats, local frogmouth owl or sugar gliders scampering amongst the gums.
- See the cattle grazing in the paddocks around the cabin, and cows and new calves during July – September each year.
- Experience the seasons – beautiful spring and summer days and the briskness of the cooler seasons with frosts and the fresh mornings, perhaps even snow! Then return to the cabin which is cosy with the wood burning potbelly stove.
- Birdwatching, bushwalking, fishing, fossicking, golf, meditation/relaxing, sightseeing, swimming, walking, wine tasting available throughout the district.
- Enjoy a walk with the dogs through the paddocks and check in on the friendly cattle and horses or observe the native wildlife.