Glen Innes is approximately four hours from Brisbane via the Cunningham and New England Highways.
- Four and a half hours from the Gold Coast on the Pacific Hwy to Grafton then the Gwydir Hwy to Glen Innes.
- Four and a half hours from the Gold Coast via the Bruxner Highway.
- Glen Innes is eight hours from Sydney via the New England Highway.
- 15 hours from Melbourne via the Newell, Oxley and New England Highways.
- Two and half hours from Tamworth via the New England Highway.
- Two hours from Grafton via the Gwydir Highway.
- Two and a half hours from Moree via the Gwydir Highway.
- Three hours from Coffs Harbour via the Pacific and Gwydir Highways.
Glen Innes to Sydney return (includes Armidale, Tenterfield) daily via NSW Trainlink.
Glen Innes to Brisbane (via Grafton/Casino) Mon/Wed/Fri return Tue/Thu/Sat via NSW Trainlink.
Moree to Grafton via Glen Innes Mon/Wed/Fri Grafton to Moree via Glen Innes Tue/Thu/Sat via NSW Trainlink.
- REX 13 17 13 www.rex.com.au
- Bookings: NSW Trainlink 132242 or www.countrylink.info
- Qantaslink four return flights daily Sydney-Armidale.
- Bookings: Qantas 131313 or www.qantas.com.au
CAR HIRE IN GLEN INNES
- Budget (02) 6732 2185 (Rest Point Motor Inn)
- Hertz 1300 767 339 124 Lambeth St Glen Innes
Below is an interactive map. To get directions to Glen Innes, click on the word ‘Directions’ at the bottom of the map. A panel will appear below the map. Enter your location in the first section. The second section is automatically filled out. Click on ‘Get Directions’. The directions will appear below this.